10 years ago...
That was a long time ago!
I had a 6 year old and a new baby.
I experienced labor for the 1st time and it was NOT cool!
Went to Ricks 10 year high school reunion and some people had gray hair!
5 Things that were on my To-do List today:
1. get through the day – my head is killing me! (I think I have an aneurism)
2. pay the bill that is a week over due (it was lost in my purse I swear!)
3. finish setting up my blog
4. change dental plans
5. make dinner and help the small child do homework
What would I do if I became a millionaire...
Since we are dreaming…I would be a multimillionaire!!!
Pay all the bills!
Buy a house or maybe two (a winter house in St. George would be nice), another car (a Mini with bright blue paint, a white roof and white wheels) and a camp trailer (with a potty).
Take my family on a really great trip (including you mom & dad)
I would take a year off and do the Nascar tour (after the kids have graduated of course)
While I am at it I think I will need a house on the Oregon Coast.
(yes, money could buy me a little happiness!)
Jobs that I have had...
Babysitter
McDonalds
Geppettos Shoe Repair
Alexanders Print Stop
Alphagraphics (almost 14 years!) – still have this job
Mother – still have this one too!
5 Things people don't know about me...
1. Me and Sandra Webster (from Enoch, UT) won the Farm Bureau Talent Find dancing to a song from South Pacific. We made it all the way to the Utah State Fair. I think we were about 7 or 8.
2. I had stitches in my tongue once.
3. I can never remember what order the letters of the alphabet go in until I sing them in my head.
4. Laura Hollinger (childhood best friend) and I shared an imaginary friend named Conkseena. (not sure on the spelling of the name, we were pretty young)
5. I have a little crush on Wayne Newton. (I am aware that it is a little weird and makes no sense! That is why most people don't know that about me :D)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did it! I didn't know you had stitches in your tongue, or maybe I just couldn't remember. Interesting...I learned something new about you.
Nice answers Cori! It was fun reading your answers! :)
Post a Comment