Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Funny!

My brother told me about this You Tube video of a little girl explaining what she was going to do to the monster if it came in her house. I watched the video and it is seriously the funniest thing that I have seen!
This little girl is adorable! Watch the video in the video bar at the left.
She does some swearing so if you don't want to hear it don't watch it.
(Please also note the little shoulder shrug she does when she explains what the monster will do if he comes in her house.)
LOL!!!!!

3 comments:

Lianne said...

That is way funny! She is cute. I like the way that she raises up her arms like "what would you do?" It cracks me up!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok i love that you posted this...it is stinkin hilliarous.....i almost peed my pants.......

Ras Fam said...

I could watch this over and over again and i still laugh just as hard.