Monday, April 28, 2008

too much time on her hands?

I recently came across a blog devoted entirely to the love of Filofax. I am completely fascinated by this. She writes about switching from one size organizer to another. The long anticipated wait for the new products purchased that she has never tried before. The types of things she puts into her organizer, including the channels she likes to watch at her local restaurant because the channels are different than at home! She actually has a section devoted to the channels on the TV! I have come to the conclusion that she is either obsessive compulsive or has WAY to much time on her hands!
I also have a love for the Filofax but I don't love mine as much as she does I guess!

3 comments:

Lianne said...

Wow. That sounds like quite the blog. I can't imagine spending that much time on something like that. That's pretty funny though!

Cori said...

check her out. It is called philofaxy.blogspot.com
pretty good entertainment

Chris and Jen said...

I didn't know you were blogging it up too. Good to see! Maybe she has so much time on her hands because she doesn't have to spend time flipping for favorite channels everytime she goes to her parents. Just think of all the time she gains by writing it down. hehe