
I just got these extra cute earrings in the mail. Opening the package was like Christmas for me! Not only are the earrings so pretty (they are made from antique rhinestone buttons), but the packaging they came in was so cute! The girl I ordered these from has a blog that I love to read. She was so thoughtful. She sent the cutest little handmade magnet and a hand written thank you note. Who writes thank you notes anymore? Everyone should check out her blog and store. http://lostbuttonstudio.blogspot.com/
5 comments:
Wow...thank you so much for this post and for the nice comment on my blog! So glad you liked your order! :o)
Those are way cute! I'll have to check out her blog! That is way awesome that she sent a hand-written thank you note. I admire everyone that does that!
How cool! I love those earings they are way cute. Love the new template.
Hey! Someone told me that you have a cricket machine If that is true can you do some vinyl lettering? Let me know
I have a cricut but I have never done vinyl on it before. I only have 2 lettering cartridges. (they are pricey!) I will check into doing it.
Post a Comment