
After 76 races Junior finally won again! It was a nail biting and awesome win! He was short on fuel but elected not to pit and try to conserve fuel. He would shut the car off on the front and back stretch and coast until the turns and then refire the engine. Rick and I were stressing out! The race restarted and Junior got a good lead on the other drivers. On the last lap Michael Waltrip crashed and the race was finished under caution. Junior really lucked out! He didn't have enough fuel to even make it back to victory lane. His pit crew had to push him there! The win was a great fathers day gift for Rick! He was so excited he was yelling "WHOO HOO" so loud that the neighbors must have wondered what in the world was going on at our house. Congrats Junior! Lets not wait so long between wins next time!!!

2 comments:
I know pretty much nothing about racing. I think it's awesome that you are so into it. And I am glad that Rick got his father's day present! :)
Way to go Jr.!!!!!!
Post a Comment