Monday, July 7, 2008

The best day of your life!


Remember the day you got your very 1st NEW bike? It seems like the best day of your life! M has been riding S's hand me downs for as long as she has been alive. M finally got too big for the last hand me down and so we had to get her a new ride. Every waking moment has been spent on the bike. She is so fascinated that you can peddle backwards and the bike just keeps going forward. R won't let her shift yet. He wants her to be totally comfortable on the bike before she starts shifting. M doesn't mind...she is just happy to be pedaling!!!


5 comments:

teriandbristol said...

She is so cute! She came up to show us and she and Bristol went for rides around the block probably 20 times! I just love her.

Ras Fam said...

So cute, I remember my first bike! How exciting for her, I can't believe how tall she is now.

Lianne said...

That's so awesome! I remember my very first bike too. It was a Christmas present. That's pretty exciting!

Brooke said...

woo woo! new bike:) That is fun

The Crazy Clawson's said...

could she be any cuter???? loving this post...and l am especially jealous of the new bike too