Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas (sideways)

This photo insists on being attached sideways and I give up trying to fix it! This is the front of a Christmas card I got from my cousin Noreen. Her 12 year old daughter Cassidy painted it. Can you believe that? 12 years old and sooo talented! I thought she did an amazing job and wanted to share it with everyone. Great job Cassidy! You are very talented!
It is now 4 days until Christmas and I have hardly done any shopping. I am having a hard time getting motivated to do it. I haven't even mailed my Christmas cards yet. (sorry to everyone who will get it after Christmas)

Merry Christmas to you all!

4 comments:

Kim Gishi said...

That is really good for a 12 year old - not that I didn't believe you when you were telling me about it :)

Ras Fam said...

Wow! How neat that she can paint like that, just imagine how awesome she'll be when she's even older. Future Greg Olsen? Merry Christmas!

Lianne said...

Holy cow that is really good! I wish I could paint like that. :)

teriandbristol said...

Wow ! that picture is amazing!!!