This is Multnomah Falls in the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon.....also one of my favorite places. (I think I need a vacation!)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My sister lives in Astoria. So the town right on the ocean. I am SO JEALOUS. In fact, I think I have an actual picture of where the goonies was filmed. I am supposed to be going to see her hopefully the beginning of March. I am WAY EXCITED! Seriously, if BJ would let me, we would so move there. It's beautiful. =)
4 comments:
My sister lives in Astoria. So the town right on the ocean. I am SO JEALOUS. In fact, I think I have an actual picture of where the goonies was filmed. I am supposed to be going to see her hopefully the beginning of March. I am WAY EXCITED! Seriously, if BJ would let me, we would so move there. It's beautiful. =)
Can I come with you?! That looks sooooo pretty! Especially with the snow we got today. When is spring coming?!
That is so pretty! I want to go!
If you go im a comin......i need a vacation too...is that to much to ask????
Post a Comment