
He may have been a freak in the end but today is a very sad day for me. This is how I prefer to remember him. I first fell in love with him when I was in the 6th grade. I had the poster of him wearing the sweater vest hanging in my room for a while. I used to tell my mom that I was going to marry him and she would get so upset. I always thought that she was so dramatic because honestly......I was 12 and he was super famous! I remember very vividly the day that "we are the world" was played on the radio. I was in class in 7th grade and they played it over the intercom system. It was a great day!
The world will probably never see another artist that was so talented or visionary. It is truly the end of an era.
In other sad news........Madisons pet fish Squishy also died today. There were many tears but she was able to pull it together and flush her down the toilet. She is already planning on getting a new fish and naming it Sushi....

2 comments:
It was a sad day. Michael Jackson definitely had some great music!
Sad day indeed. Especially sad for Madi. :(
Cute blog...thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment