- look like you are seriously interested in a ride
- hold a well made cardboard sign
- stand up (this is really important)
- stand near the road
- don't thumb people riding bicycles
- don't thumb from the liquor store
I encounter hitch hikers almost weekly. I recently saw a man trying to hitch hike from the liquor store. While I was stoppped at a stoplight I observed him trying to thumb a ride from a guy on a bicycle. I assume the close proximity to the liquor store was imparing his judgement. The other thing that made me chuckle was that he was sitting down on the grass not really near the road. I wonder if anyone picked him up?
7 comments:
Funny! I hope no one tries to hitch a ride from me on my bike, it's hard enough carrying one person. Great job posting more often!
i wonder... what do you use if your missing your thumbs??
Maybe the guy on the bike had sweet pegs.
you guys are hilarious!
That's too funny. How come you didn't stop...?
i leave the butter out of the recipe all together. i really don't care for the taste of butter other than on my pasta. i just whip all the stuff to make it light and fluffy.
Cori, i am so glad that you told me about your blog. I love it and i love your cute blog title thingy....so so cute. i will be checking in to see what you are up too :)
Post a Comment