Monday, November 9, 2009

One week so far.....

so.....I have made it a whole week without eating candy! I have a permanent headache but I am hoping that will go away soon. (Please let it go away soon!) I am on a mission to eat better and hopefully someday soon I can get myself to start working out.
Small steps right?

7 comments:

Ras Fam said...

Go Cori! The withdrawals are the worse part. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

good job! candy is addictive! (obviously!) keep it up!

Lianne said...

Way to go! I am very impressed. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Impressive. I have such a sweet tooth. And I think that the more sweets you eat the more you crave it. So hopefully you aren't craving it now? I should consider no candy. :) fyi...don't look at my blog. It may or may not have my fav holiday kisses. :)

scrambled brains said...

Cori,
Good for you! That is hard--even though I'm trying to do points, I succumed to the pull a Reese's peanut butter cup last week. I admire your will power!

mena said...

WAY TO GO!!! i fell off the diet coke wagon a week ago and feel like crap...soooo not worth it and i am going to give it up again...i feel so much better when i don't drink it so keep up the good work. YOU CAN DO IT.

teriandbristol said...

I have a hard time with sweets. I try to give it up along with soda, but I always go back. :( I am going to try again! (maybe after out trip, you're allowed to eat crappy on vacation, right?) hee hee. Love ya. Good luck.