Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wondering

Life is always busy. No matter how you try to slow it down it just keeps on going. I feel bad that I never blog anymore. I feel guilty about it at least once a week. My guilt got me wondering.....does anyone even read my blog? Should I really feel guilty about it?

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Yes, people really read your blog :-)

jenny t said...

Yep, I read it. No pressure though, sometimes you have the time, and sometimes it's really far down on that priority list. :

Kim Gishi said...

I read your blog - sorry if that's ex-co worker stalkerish :)

Weber's said...

I do! I Do!

Brooke said...

life does get busy and yes people read your blog and no don't feel guilty. I think a lot of people don't blog much anymore

Ras Fam said...

I read it!

teriandbristol said...

I read your blog. No worries, I don't post that often either... I want to, I just don't. :(

Anonymous said...

no need to feel guilty, but i read it when you post! :) i also think blogging slows because no one comments so people think no one is reading, so they stop posting. i just keep posting though even if no one is reading, i enjoy it. and sometimes, life is boring so there is nothing to share.

scrambled brains said...

No to feeling guilty and Yes to people reading your blog. I am a hypocrite and get ticked when people don't update their blogs cause I wanna know what's going on in their lives for heaven's sakes! Throw me a fricking bone here...he he!

mena said...

i read it....guilt sucks,dont have guilt. update your blog when you want to. i will be waiting ready to read if you choose to update anytime soon....i think your awesome by the way!!!1