Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Teenage Humor


I decided to share with everyone the humor of my teenage daughter. I have a white board hanging in my hallway and one day I came down the stairs and noticed that the fabulous Garfield magnet that we posses had a steaming pile underneath him!
I love my teenager! She is too funny!

4 comments:

Lianne said...

That really is hilarious! I remember you telling us about that, and I am glad that you posted a picture!

Ras Fam said...

OK Tim and I are sitting on the couch laughing at this right now! So funny!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok seriously this is so funny...i cna't believe you have a teenager...you look so young and seem so young to have a teenager...hope work is ok for you..i heard all the drama....yikes.

jenny t said...

Yay, I'm so glad somebody got the bass reference. I figured only my mom would read my blog and would never realize it was meant to be funny. :) I love reading your blog, too. It's nice to feel somewhat connected to people who used to be part of my every day life but never get to see anymore!