Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NKOTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're back! I know that I am a huge nerd but I am SO excited! I always had a crush on Donnie. It was not cool in my circle of friends to like the NKOTB so I kept it a secret. (It was social suicide!) I am just letting everyone know that I love The New Kids and I am glad they are back!
(check out the video bar)

5 comments:

Ras Fam said...

Yahoo! Gotta love them and I love that you totally confessed on your blog about something that was totally way cool to like then like its something bad. Cori you are so funny!!! I miss you.

Lianne said...

That's awesome! I think they were just barely before my time... Your blog looks way cute! I love the picture of the flower!

Brooke said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! Cool beans! NKOTB- did you know that VH1 plays their video every hour....when they actually play videos :)

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Cori...shut up right now that you posted them....i LOVED donnie and secretly I still do...I love this post me and Audra are LOL

teriandbristol said...

Yay! I love finding people with blogs! I never was a NKOTB fan myself, but most of my friends were!