Friday, July 11, 2008

True Love Cont.

No....I didn't get the bike. I want the bike but it is some where in the $400 - $500 range. You always need a reason to go to work in the morning, right? I think that the reason I have so much love for this particular bike is that my best childhood buddy's older sister had one back in the 70's that was very similar. We loved to ride that bike. I dreamed about the 70's bike last night!
I keep telling everyone that I need a basket and a dog to put in the basket. That is funny because my nephew's fiance (hopefully "wife"soon - hint hint) just left a comment for me that said she had her eye on another bike and was going to get a basket for her dog.
Looks like we think alike Ashley!
Maybe we can ride together?

5 comments:

#1Adairs said...

HI CORI hope you can have the bike of your dreams one day. Madi is getting so big and she is so dang cute. How is Samantha doing. Hope good email me sometime I should just start a blog page too then eveyone could see how my family is doing. Love ya Crystal

teriandbristol said...

The bike is very cute. What kind of dog do you think you would get for your basket? It would have to be a little dog, or a big basket... that would be funny to have a big basket with a big dog. I don't know how it would work with you though, you're so tiny!

teriandbristol said...

And I agree about the marriage... :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ahah, Someday we will get married... someday.... hehe =)

The Crazy Clawson's said...

you need to get the bike...seriously you should make Lar buy it...doesn't he owe you anyway.....jk