Saturday, September 13, 2008

The wait is over! I bought the album. I have probably listened to it 50 times now and there is only one song I don't really care for. I am still waiting for one of you to decide to go to the concert with me. Any takers?

3 comments:

Lianne said...

You posted again! Way to go! :) I'm glad that you are enjoying your long-awaited CD. :) It's fun to be back at work with you. Sorry that you are so busy with everything!

jenny t said...

Hey Cori! First of all, thanks for all of the nice comments you leave on my blog. It always makes me happy to hear from people, but I'm really bad about leaving comments for everybody else. It also makes me happy to hear somebody openly admit that they love NKOTB! :) I've been embarrassed for so long about the TONS of paraphenalia I used to own, but maybe it's time for me to admit that I was a huge fan at one point. Maybe even look into their new CD. Maybe see if I can find all of those cassette tapes I have stashed away somewhere. . . :)

Liza said...

I have been waiting for a review of the CD. I am a guilty fan also. I have watched the THS story, twice.