Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Something To Ponder

Why is it when you get curly fries from Arby's they NEVER look like this?
Mine ALWAYS look like they scraped the bottom of the bin.
I haven't eaten curly fries for so long & I was totally looking forward to having them but all I ended up with was the grannies.

I only had TWO that resembled this photo. (and don't worry...the cup that I got said "happiness is just a curly fry away." I think NOT!) :(

4 comments:

Lianne said...

How sad. I always love some good curly fries, but you're right, they don't ever look like those ones in the photo! False advertising!

Ras Fam said...

Yeah those losers! What the crap? OK and fries are my vice food, that is disapointing especially when you have been looking forward to it. They also do that with hamburgers, well, maybe the next time you will get some better ones maybe with 3 good ones? But more than likely not.

teriandbristol said...

No joke! Maybe all they really have is bottom of the barrel ones. They save to good ones for the pictures. I always get normal fries with mine too. I mean, what's up with that shiz?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting! I love the owl too, they are my favorite animal, i just love their big hootie eyes! ha ha! I didn't know you had an owl tattoo, is it colored or just black and white?

Oh and it's so true about the curly fries, Beej and I ate there like probably a month ago, and i swear they are like eating a lump of coal. no good. =(