Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why???


This is going to look awesome when she is 80 don't you think?
There must be a serious love of sewing going on here!

4 comments:

Lianne said...

Ya that's a little crazy... I don't know why you would do something that large. I wonder if she will regret it later on...

teriandbristol said...

What do you mean? I'm in the process of getting that same tattoo...:)

Ras Fam said...

Wow, yeah I think her love of sewing has literally seeped into her. I love the new look, I love fall.

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Hey Cori! Who the heck is that? If Grandma had ever wanted to get a tattoo that would be it, can you imagine?

I am so glad that you told me about your blog! I will be visiting often! I love the internet, it's so awesome to be able to stay connected like this! I am really sorry that I used to keep you awake at sleepovers. I don't do it anymore...maybe we should give that another shot.