As most of you know VW's are an important part of my household. (we have 2 - one is alive and one isn't) I have been a fan of the Volkswagen as long as I can remember. My good childhood friend Elisse Rowley's parents had a white Squareback that I loved. I think we were only 5 or 6 at the time they had it. I guess that is when the obsession started.
(Squareback)
In highschool I got a new obsession and it was called the Karmann Ghia. Remember the movie Pretty in Pink? Andie drove a Karmann Ghia and I fell in love while watching the movie. I still have the love for the Ghia and my heart melts when I see one in good condition.
(Karmann Ghia)
I also love, love, love the VW Dune Buggy. My parents good friends the Alton's had a purple VW Dune Buggy and we would go on rides up Cedar Canyon (we had a red buggy without the VW shell that my dad built) with them when I was a kid. I even remember the sound of the engine.
(Squareback)In highschool I got a new obsession and it was called the Karmann Ghia. Remember the movie Pretty in Pink? Andie drove a Karmann Ghia and I fell in love while watching the movie. I still have the love for the Ghia and my heart melts when I see one in good condition.
(Karmann Ghia)I also love, love, love the VW Dune Buggy. My parents good friends the Alton's had a purple VW Dune Buggy and we would go on rides up Cedar Canyon (we had a red buggy without the VW shell that my dad built) with them when I was a kid. I even remember the sound of the engine.

2 comments:
oooh the blue one is pretty.... i miss my car... it was a vw jetta, but those heated seats were heaven in the winter!!!
Those are some sweet cars. I quite like VW, they make sweet rides!
Post a Comment