This is my sweet Grandpa Christiansen (or Grandpa Chris to the grandkids) and his faithful dog Max. My brother Adam has been staying with my grandpa for a few weeks because he has been working in the Emery coal mine. Last week Adam was telling us this totally funny story that Grandpa will walk the dog by tying him up to the treadmill! So funny! The story got even funnier because my grandpa has always had a problem falling asleep where ever he sits down. (Once he even fell asleep at a really long stop light in SLC and the poor people behind him thought he was dead!)Anyway, one day Grandpa hooks Max up to the treadmill and sits down. Adam says that after a while he could hear the dog panting really hard and so he went to see what was going on. Grandpa had fallen asleep and left Max running his little legs off! As you can see Max is pretty fat and can use some exercise but we still felt for the the poor thing.
It left us all wondering how often Max gets a KILLER workout!
(photo stolen from the JJC website - thanks Rachel!)
6 comments:
poor little max ;(
I like the stop light storie, super funny
poor puppy... my grandpa used to fall asleep alot too! i think that would be scary to fall asleep at a stop light. people would wake you up by honking and then i would be like, "where am i????"
I love that pic of Grandpa. It is so him. I'm kind of wishing that someone would stick me on a treadmill and leave me there. I could use a few killer workouts.
I love those stories! That is way funny! That's a great picture too!
Funny story! That is probably the sweetest picture of a grandpa that i've ever seen.
Lol! that is so funny... Poor puppy. Cute picture!
Post a Comment