Friday, November 21, 2008

Photo Tag

I got tagged by Kacie. You are Supposed to get the 4th photo from the 4th folder. I certainly don't have my photos organized that well so I picked a photo that ended with the number 4.
We always try to take a photo of our feet on every vacation we go on so....this is us at the race track in Las Vegas. (Doesn't Rick look cute in his Chuck Taylor's?)
Rick and I went to the Nascar Craftsman truck race in Las Vegas in September. My AWESOME aunt Marie gave tickets to me and my brother Adam. It was sooo much fun! We bought passes into the garage area. The garage passes were $10 for the race which is so awesome because they are like $200 or more for the car races and we can never afford that! I got to meet about 20+ drivers and get their autographs. Most of the drivers are really short and that totally surprised me. Todd Bodine looks like a hulk of a man on tv but in person he is not too much taller than me. (He does have a pretty big head though) We also got to be on pit road during qualifying. That was totally fun until someone wrecked coming off turn four and was headed straight for me. I was behind a cement barrier but I was still scared. Don't worry...I brushed it off and we had a great time! Thanks Marie!

I tag anyone who reads this......

1 comment:

teriandbristol said...

Oh, I love all your feet pictures! I need to start doing that. I mean, a picture of my feet wouldn't look fat, right? Ha ha...