I am not sure what year this was taken (I am guessing about 1988 or 89) and I don't even remember it being taken but when it was posted on Facebook today I had to steal it. Don't we look awesome? I can't get over the chicken legs we both had. Honestly...Laura still has hers but mine are long gone.
This is my BFF Laura. She is one of those rare friends that you get to keep your whole life. It doesn't matter if you haven't talked in 3 years. You just pick up where you left off and make up for the time lost.
I love you Laura! Thanks for the laugh!
4 comments:
Best friends are awesome! Love the picture!!
Hee hee! That picture is awesome! I love BFF's :)
cori that pic is awesome...you look so young....crazy...and what a nice post for your friend
i'm glad you like my blog header! i have fun making them... a little too much! and i've noticed they seem to like Beej a little ;)... i swear he has that personality everyone gravitates to. he makes friends so easily, which is nothing like me, i'm a little too shy. =)
Post a Comment