Friday, March 6, 2009

please vote

Hi friends! This is my sweet nephew Bristol. He is entered in a face painting contest to win a trip to the San Diego Zoo. He needs your help! I am not smart enough to put the link for the voting into this post but please go to his blog and vote. His blog is in the list of my family and friends under Teri & Bristol. Thank you!

4 comments:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Done. He's a cutie.

teriandbristol said...

Thanks Cori for putting this up! You are awesome. Don't worry about the link thing, I had to have Brooke show me cuz I am dumb too... :)

Lianne said...

That's so cute! I hope he wins. The San Diego Zoo is way cool!!

Anonymous said...

i'd gladly go play with you, except i don't know the rules either! Beej and i were just making up our own... we are not seasoned pro's... yet! it is still fun anyway. just let me know, and we will go. =)