TodaysMama and Provo Craft are doing an awesome give away. The bike they are giving away is pretty much the coolest thing I have seen lately. (Nie and Mr. Nielson have one, you know...)
The other things in the sleigh are pretty awsome too! I can see hours and hours spent being "crafty"!!! To enter you have to post these questions and answers and then let them know you entered. Click on the link below to find all the details. I hope I win!
Mama’s Holiday Wish List MemeTodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
-I started listing things and then realized that the only thing I really want is to be able to provide a christmas for my kiddos & a dear friend that won't have much of a Christmas this year.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
-A beautiful quilt from one of my BFF's
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
-anything knitted but I have to learn how first
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
-Holly Hobbie Easy Bake Oven
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
-clothes, music, DVD's, games
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
-eggnog and sourdough pancakes
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
-christmas cards and some other secret items
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
-A Christmas Story, Muppets Christmas Carol & Christmas Vacation
9. Favorite holiday song?
-Little Saint Nick by the Beach Boys or Last Christmas by Wham!
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
-my birthday party on Christmas Eve
Wish me luck!!!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! that is A LOT of gifts! good luck! i think i would be partial to the vacuum... weird i know, but it is practical for me! hahah that would be fun for you to win since you are a scrapbooker. and i do say, the bike IS pretty awesome. :)
Good luck! That give away looks awesome! Definitely some good stuff in there. I hope you win! :)
Post a Comment