Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon


This is probably one of the most nerdy but really fun things that I have done in a long time. Me and the girls at work (plus a former employee) went to New Moon on Friday night. We made t-shirts that said "property of vampire baseball - Cullens" on the front and wore them to the movie. It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Lianne said...

Wow, you guys are nerds. Ha ha. :) That looks like it was a ton of fun! (I can't talk about being nerdy cause I saw it twice this weekend...)

teriandbristol said...

Cute! That's how I felt when we did it for Harry Potter, but it was so much fun! You look really cute!

Unknown said...

Love it! Went and saw New Moon after all this week. Have to say it was hands down better than Twilight. My favorite was all the gasping from tweens to grown women when Jacob took off his shirt. So funny!
Hope you had a great turkey day!

mena said...

love the shirts. glad u had fun