Monday, October 13, 2008

Tattoo


So....my cousin Kacie just commented that if our grandma happened to get a tattoo this is the one she would have. I am still laughing from the visual of that! Thanks Kacie you made my day!!! (you know grandma is in heaven rolling her eyes at us!)
P.S. our grandma was the most kick butt seamstress you ever saw!!

4 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

cori that is hiliarous...so funny...but what a killer tataoo...

Shaylyn said...

LOL nice! Thanks! You're a doll. I have no idea who that guy is... so that's my guess too. Stinkin Ads.. LOL

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Cori~
It was so good to see you at Bristol's party. I was wondering if you could do me up some of those notebooks like you gave Bristol. I would just need 4 of them. If so how much are they. Can you do a princess one or something girlie? Just thought it was worth asking.
Thanks,
Lace

Brooke said...

What does BTW mean? I only know LOL. did you get to go to new kids concert?