
Since I went on and on about finding someone to go to the New Kids concert with me I thought I should fill you all in. I did not get to go. SAD! I didn't ever find anyone to go with me and I really didn't want to go by myself. I ended up letting Sami have a birthday party that night.
The really maddening part of the story is that the day of the concert I went to a baby shower and while I was there my cousin told me she was going with her daughter. WHAT? SO NOT FAIR! I hope they had tons of fun. I suppose I will never get to see them in concert. :(
SNIFF SNIFF
4 comments:
That is so sad! You'll just have to get some posters and hang them up around your house. ;) That stinks though!
hey... you've got kids, can't you make them go? I mean, what else are they good for? JK! hehe i think they are a little out of my time. i guess they were big when i was very little ... or else i am out of the loop and oblivious. yeah, that sounds like me. loopy and oblivious.
I'm sorry that you didn't get to go, Cori. We can only hope that they will be back again. I'll go with you then, okay? Hopefully they don't wait as long as they did this time, or we might have to call them the "Old Geezers on the Block" and they probably won't be able to dance too well.
P.S. Donnie is HOT!!!
Post a Comment